Ministry of the External Affairs Attestation is required on all those document which have been used in the other Nation either by the Apostille process or to get attestation from respective embassy /consulate in India. Every document have some specific criteria to get attest from ministry of the external Affairs.
If the document belongs to educational then document should be first attest from the respective HRD Department of the same State Where document belongs, then Ministry of the External Affairs attestation can be possible.
If the Document belongs to personal document like Birth, marriage, death , then it should be get Attest from the Home Department attestation finally Ministry of the External Affairs Attestation can be possible.
If the document belongs to commercial document like certificate of origin, Commercial invoices, Memorandum of Article and Article of Association then it should be get attest from chamber of commerce then Ministry of External Affairs will Attest.
Our consultancy believes in one formula “understands the requirement of the client, and then provide the consultancy and services”. It is very important because only providing the documents attestation services without getting the reason why actually need the services, there will no befit. So consultancy and negotiation is primary factor in my point of view. After negotiation we understand the inquiry, and then we provide best possible consultancy and services.
We provide the best consultancy and services for following inquiry
- 1. What certificate require for attestation to get employment visa.
- 2. What documents require for Attestation to get Dependent residence visa.
- 3. What document require for attestation to get add the name of spouse in the passport.
- 4. What document require for Attestation for higher study in abroad.
- 5. What document require for Attestation for deletion of spouse name in the passport.
- 6. What document require for attestation to get admission in school and etc.